How to apply
In order to secure a grant please consider the following:-
- All young people who are to benefit must be under 21 years of age and belong to a club/organisation based in England. The Trustees will consider the application where the majority are under 21, but will not consider grants for individuals.
- The Trustees will consider grants for equipment for the use of all members of the club. Individual items will not be considered i.e. personal items of kit such as gum shields, shorts, vests etc.
- The Trustees will consider grants to assist in the maintenance of properties as long as the property is owned by the club or there is a significant lease period
- The Trustees may attach conditions to a grant e.g. conditional on match funding
- The Trustees will only pay suppliers directly. It is therefore necessary for the clubs to obtain a written quotation/invoice from the supplier.
- Economic or social circumstances surrounding the beneficiaries of the grant
- What has the applicant done to fulfil the need from other sources?
- Only clubs/organisations affiliated to their governing body i.e. Amateur Boxing Association of England; National Association of Clubs for Young People; Football Association etc. will be considered for a grant.
- Grants will generally be no more than £1000 although the Trustees will consider applications above this figure in exceptional circumstances.
Please note that the Central Social and Recreational Trust has only limited amounts of funding to be allocated each year and may not be able to meet all applications.
Please complete the online ‘Grant Application Form‘
Please remember to:
- Complete all sections of the Application Form.
- Please remember to attach a copy of the latest set of your accounts
- Remember to sign the Application Form.
- Note you must attach any written quotations.
Send the Application to:
Central Social and Recreational Trust
Ms Beverley Gold,
Secretary to the Trust,